Automatic Process Control System (APCS) can be categorized into two types:
- distributed control system (DCS) is a system, which controls the process at different levels in full compliance with regulations under normal condition;
- safety instrumented system (SIS) is a system, which controls the process at different levels in full compliance with regulations under abnormal condition.
The Quantor Engineering Company is engaged in development of working designs for:
- APCS and SIS of processing unit:
- crude oil processing (Crude desalter unit),
- primary crude oil processing (atmospheric and vacuum crude distillation unit),
- secondary crude oil processing(thermal and catalyc cracking, coke calcinations, gasoline cat reforming and isoreforming),
- NGL fractionation system and diesel fuel and gasoline hydrotreater.
- Automatic fire fighting systems;
- Data transmission systems;
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer units, measuring volume and quality of hydrocarbons (LACT);
- Fiscal metering systems of crude, semi-finished and finished products for petrochemical plants.
Scope of services:
- Survey and investigation;
- Development and approval of technical specification;
- Working design development;
- Software development and system configuration;
- Design deliverables technical support to pass state expertise, occupational safety expertise and metrology expertise activities;
- Register of expert’s report in regulatory agency (RosTekhNadzor);
- Equipment supply;
- Construction and installation works;
- Electrical installation works;
- Startup and commissioning;
- Metrological supervision;
- Experimental-industrial production.