Mechanical and Process Equipment Diagnostics is applied to ensure:
- Equipment technical condition;
- NDT testing of welded joints and parent metal for external and internal defects in welding;
- Residual metal thickness;
- Mechanical properties of metal;
- Life prediction of equipment;
- Recommendations and activity plan to ensure safe operation of the equipment;
- Survey reports on industrial safety of the equipment (if required).
Pipeline Diagnostics is applied to ensure:
- Assess technical condition of process and auxiliary pipelines and their buried and above-ground sections using advanced NDT methods;
- Testing of welded joints for external and internal defects in welding;
- Detection non-standard and non-OEM elements in pipeline construction;
- Inspection the foundations, suspensions and supports;
- Testing of vibration level in the pipes of the trunk line and booster pumps;
- Detection pipeline corrosion level;
- Assessment of pipeline residual life using the test results;
- Survey report and recommendation.
Types of Control and Diagnostics:
- Radiation Safety Test (X-Ray);
- wall thickness test.
- Visual and Dimensional Inspection;
- Vibrodiagnostic Control;
- Magnetic Test;
- Dye Penetration Test.
NDT Testing for:
- Gas supply systems (gas distribution):
- external steel gas pipelines;
- internal steel gas pipelines.);
- Oil & Gas Equipment:
- gas and oil pumping equipment;
- gas and oil product pipelines;
- Equipment at Explosive, Flammable & Hazardous Facilities:
- equipment at chemical, petrochemical and oil refining facilities;
- explosive and toxic substance storage tanks;
- process pipelines, steam and hot water pipelines.
NDT testing and technical diagnostics prevent breakdown and accidents; reduce downtime and operational expenses, increase life time and overhaul life, and cut the duration and costs of repair works.